Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Got Sol?





I'm always intrigued by young entrepreneurs; it says a lot about your character that you can start your own business and make it successful, have supporters, and do it all before the age of 21. I used to see people wearing clothes by the name of Sol and I never knew who or where it came from. Then I did some research and found a guy named Necho, Founder of Sol clothing. Born in Queens, New York, with a Jamaican background, this young designer started his line at age 17 along with his partner Calvin Lee. Necho or "Neek" traveled back and fourth from South Florida to Baltimore with his clothing line giving both places a taste of cool California and B- boy swag. He tells me he started promoting himself by passing around shirts and I must say it must have worked because a good amount of people in Baltimore, where he currently resides, are hip to this new urban clothing line. He currently is selling his merchandise by cartel and you can find him on both Facebook and Twitter for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment